Richard J. Clark III, M.S., D.D.S.
Dr. Richard (Dick) Clark attended the University of Virginia graduating with a Bachelor of Science and a Masters of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. After receiving his dental degree from the Medical College of Virginia he went on to complete a four-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Louisiana State University.
Dr. Clark likes spending time with his wife, Linda, of 45 years and his 3 children and 5 grandchildren. In his spare time he enjoys snow skiing, scuba diving, and wood working. He also loves traveling and spending time at the beach. Dr. Clark is also active as a Boy Scout Leader and trains both adults and youth.
Board Certifications & Societies
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellow American College of Dentists
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Member American Dental Association